Search This Blog

Friday, October 22, 2010

Why Blog? My first entry...

Hello. This is C-Rod and this is my first blog. Hopefully I'll still find the enthusiasm to keep blogging. So here goes...

My professional career has nothing to do with Technology. I am in the Medical field. However, growing up I often saw myself being in the IT sector professionally. Although I don't have any regrets on my choice of a profession, I have always been a geek at heart. One of my favorite hobbies? Keeping up with the latest and greatest news in the technology world. I love visiting CNET.com for example; like their reviews very much. They often influence a lot of my buying decisions, which brings me to why publish a blog.



The internet is the best place to get answers about anything and everything you want to know. I enjoy buying electronic devices, be it mp3 players, computers, tablets, headphones, amplifiers, car tech, etc. A life full of gadgets is a comfortable life! Gadgets make it easy to relax and relaxation is very important for everybody irrespective of the type of work you do.

When I need answers I google. There are many websites, forums, blogs and such to find your answers. But sometimes you just can't find the exact thing you are looking for. YouTube videos are also a great help. But think about it this way. If more people wrote about the challenges they faced and the workarounds they used it would be available to everyone. Professional advice will cost you money and I am not trying to deny anyone that. But in this tight economy and internet-savvy environment, basic information should be available easily and freely.

So with this in mind I decided to write about my experiences with technology. I always find a solution to a problem without putting a hole in my pocket. If you need help finding answers to your common tech problems, send me a message at cdotlive@gmail.com or post a comment on any of my pages. I'll be more than happy to assist. Also, keep checking in here to view my regular updates. I plan on setting up a schedule of the type of posts I'll put up here. For example, maybe Fridays will be for Apple updates (Mac, iOS), Saturdays for portable devices etc. Once I decide on how to do this there will be regular posts on my page. Please check back and add my blog http://cdotlive.blogspot.com to your favorite list.

No comments:

Post a Comment